You smile deserves regular attention. If you haven’t had a dental exam in a while, give us a call at The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX. Consider these important reasons for having regular cleanings and checkups:
- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to prevent dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on appropriate dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in†relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you skip more painful dilemmas down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: We’ll evaluate the health of your gums and make any suggestions to help you improve.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will upgrade your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with a dental implant.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We have the procedures to do it.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy smile.
At The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX, we can maintain your dental health and improve your smile! People from East Spring, West Cypress, and Klein come to us for general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. Contact us today!
Contact The Gentle Art of Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
102 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite D