There are valuable new developments in dentistry: stronger, natural-looking materials, improved techniques, more effective diagnostic methods, and more precise instruments. Combine them with the team at The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX and you’re left with less of what used to make people dread going to the dentist.
- Less Pain: Improved painkillers, lasers, and cutting-edge techniques take the pain out of dental procedures.
- Less Inconvenience: Laser dentistry, which employs powerful beams of light, has significantly minimized the time required to complete dental treatment.
- Less Time Needed To Heal: Laser dentistry reduces recovery times for procedures such as dental implants, root canals, smile redesigns, and other types of oral surgery.
- Less Risk: The overall success rate of many dental procedures, including dental implants, has increased.
- Less Loss of Healthy Tooth Structure: Dental procedures such as decay removal, inlays, porcelain veneers, and crown restoration can be performed with less loss of healthy tooth structure.
At The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX, we offer general and cosmetic dentistry. People from East Spring, West Cypress, and Klein trust us with their smiles. Contact us today!
Contact The Gentle Art of Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
102 Vintage Park Blvd, Suite D