Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX, we place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues. They can:
- Protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- Cover and provide durability for a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- Restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- Improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- Cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- Strengthen to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours. At The Gentle Art of Dentistry in Houston TX, dental crowns are an essential restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from East Spring, West Cypress, and Klein entrust their dental health to us. Contact us today!